Original English Muffin Recipe:
2 Packs of Cinnamon-Raisin English Muffins, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
4 eggs, beaten
2 cups milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2/3 cups sugar
1.5 tablespoons of cinnamon
1 cup raisins
Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Wisk together eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla extract.
- In a buttered 8×8 inch baking pan, put 1/3 of the bread cubes in and sprinkle with 1/3 of the raisins. Then put in another 1/3 of the bread and raisins. repeat until you have no more bread or raisins.
- Evenly pour the milk and egg mixture into the pan.
- Pat the bread down a few times to help it absorb the liquid.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes, until the top is brown and crispy.
Cinnamon-Raisin English Muffin Bread Pudding:
- Swap Original Muffins for Cinnamon-Raisin Muffins and take out the cinnamon and raisins. Everything else is exactly the same.
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
Wisk together until you form a smooth glaze. About as thick as pancake batter.